General Eligibility Requirements By Academic Area

UTAH Campus
Click on one of the areas below you would most likely be qualified to teach. You will then view a list of requirements specific to that area.
College of Social Sciences- School Counseling /School Counseling Practice
College of Social Sciences-Counseling/Counseling Practice (Doctoral/Terminal Degree Required)